Human Resource Manager
Seeking 1 full time employee for this full time position with benefits
Description: The Human Resources Generalist guides and manages the overall provision of Human Resources services, policies, and programs at CCGC. The position has primary responsibility for providing human resource functions. This position carries out responsibilities in benefits administration, employee relations, onboarding, recruitment, affirmative action and employment law compliance.
Education Level Required: Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years human resource experience
- Strong time management skills and personal efficiency
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and be discreet and ethical
- Liaison to benefits provider for employee benefits.
- Work with all departments to identify staff vacancies and recruit, interview and select applicants and conducts exit interviews.
- Handles employee relations counseling and Employee Assistance Programs.
- In conjunction with the Director of Special Initiatives, maintain and update CCGC Employee Handbook as required.
- Participates in administrative meetings and attends other meetings and seminars as necessary.
- Responsible for the completion of day to day paperwork relating to Human Resources function including background checks, personnel status forms, references, employment verifications and competencies.
- Advise managers on organizational policy matters such as equal employment opportunity and harassment.
- Responsible for the organization and timely maintenance of all employee HR files.
- Serves as link between management and employees including resolution of work related issues.
- Conduct routine HR file reviews to assure compliance.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.