Seeking 1 Full Time Employee for this year-round Position with benefits.
Education Level Required:
- Bachelor’s degree Required.
- 5-7 years in nonprofit development work
- Experience and interest in internal and external communications, partnership development, and friend/fundraising.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat, and Social Media web platforms.
- Familiar with Constituent Resource Management programs.
- Must embrace the mission of the Community Child Guidance Clinic.
- Strong interpersonal and writing skills.
- Have knowledge and experience in fund raising techniques, particularly major gift fundraising.
- Possess the skills to work with and motivate staff, board members and other volunteers.
- Meet prospective donors and supporters on a continual basis to establish effective communications with them.
- Grow a major gifts program including identification, cultivation and solicitation of major donors.
- Oversee grant seeking including research, proposal writing, and reporting requirements.
- Build the planned giving program with a focus on deferred gifts such as bequest expectancies.
- Direct the annual fund program, including mailings and annual fundraising drives.
- Direct capital campaigns and other major fundraising drives.
- Coordinate fund raising special events and direct employee fundraising drives.
- Oversee prospect research.
- Make public appearances/accept speaking engagements to share information about CCGC with the community.
- Oversee fundraising database and tracking systems.
- Supervise and collaborate with other development and senior staff.
- Oversee the creation of publications to support fundraising activities.
- Maintain gift recognition programs.
- Perform any other related duties or special projects as directed by supervisor.
Interested in this position? Click here to apply!
(You can also get in touch using the contact information at the bottom of this page)